CairnTalk

Vote Cairn Terrier

bradl

Speaking as a lover of the Cairn Terrier, and as member of the Cairn Terrier Club of America, I urge you to vote for the Cairn Terrier during the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship this Saturday. Tell your friends!

Full details are on the Animal Planet site. Excerpts below:

The most prestigious title in dog-show history is on the line. Over 153 breeds will compete for a national championship, and now, for the first time, you vote too! During this year's AKC/Eukanuba National Championship, you choose your top dogs right along with the judges. These lucky canines will earn the Iams Viewers' Choice Awards. On Saturday, Jan. 15, and Sunday, Jan. 16, you can cast your vote right here at animalplanet.com to determine the best in seven group competitions as well as the ultimate champion

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Am Can CH Kinloch's Royal Troon ME (Oliver) has won breed at the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship show. Shown below having some R&R on a previous trip from his native Oregon to the Florida show circuit.

Dude_1-01.jpg

[More Pics] Be sure to vote for Oliver during the Terrier group tonight, if you get the chance. Oliver is a terrifc dog - and with a Master Earthdog title, he's a wonderful example of a show dog that still has the working instinct and ability that the Cairn Terrier was bred for.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support

I just loved him and voted for him. Tried to get my 17 year old to quit his online game to vote but it was like taking candy from a baby.

Thank you for voting. Ah well, he looked great. Cairns are so seldom seen on these tv shows it's always a treat if the camera spends more than .5 seconds on one. Oliver's got some sparkle and when he's on he's ON. He sure looked ON to me last night. Congrats to Vicki Havlik and Oliver's family.

Archived