Sign in to follow this  
sanford

How to create an album?

sanford

I've made a number of attempts but after selecting pix from my photo library, have  been unable to move them to my album. Any suggestions?

bradl

Before I make a bunch of screenshots from my desktop, do you use a desktop or tablet? Smaller displays sometimes show slightly different user interface so I want to illustrate the format that will best match your use case :)

The text description is +CreateGallery ImageSelect CategoryMember Albums Create New Album (name it) → Choose Files (or drag from desktop) → Continueedit title/descriptionFinish editing images.

Once you have created an album, future uploads will offer the option to add to existing album (usually the best choice) or create a completely new album. 

sanford

Thanks, Brad. I use both ipad and desktop Mac, but will try instructions for iPad for now. 

Ive always been interested in other folk’s pix, scenery, etc, in their areas and realize I’ve accumulated a bunch that I could show in return.

sanford
1 hour ago, bradl said:

Before I make a bunch of screenshots from my desktop, do you use a desktop or tablet? Smaller displays sometimes show slightly different user interface so I want to illustrate the format that will best match your use case :)

I decided to try the iPad again and was able to load a bunch of pix into existing album, but I wasn't offered "continue" after loading... It was grayed out so I couldn't proceed and pix went away.

Edited by sanford

bradl

The process in images. Hope this helps. Let me know if/where you get stuck.

IMG_0560-2.png

IMG_0561-2.png

IMG_0562-2.png

IMG_0563-2.png

IMG_0564-2.png

IMG_0565-2.png

IMG_0566-2.png

IMG_0567-2.png

Important! On this step the "Finish editing images" button is in a floating window that may be off-screen at the bottom of a phone or tablet. You may have to scroll down to see it. Sometimes turning your tablet to portrait orientation will bring it into view as well. 

IMG_0568-2.png

IMG_0569-2.png

bradl

I decided to try the iPad again and was able to load a bunch of pix into existing album, but I wasn't offered "continue" after loading.

Well that's interesting. I just added the album and image shown in the screenshots using an iPad.  I'll dig into the back end and see if I can find a mis-set permission or something...

Update: I see images now in at least one of your albums :) 

Edited by bradl

sanford

Ok... I had success loading pix into my album using Mac desktop, so I'm basically set for now. I'll make another attempt using iPad later on, but right now Ruffy is staring at me... so my real-life will be put on hold while I take him for his walk!👹