CairnTalk

Reality check

Hillscreek

I had a chuckle at this as the anti raw people are always saying that we will be poisoning our dogs if we feed them raw. I always say, if they can eat poo, properly prepared raw food diets won't hurt them.:P

• Like 4

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Tonight Addie picked up a sidewalk snack of goodness-knows-what before she headed in for her grain-free Acana kibble without chicken or beef. 

• Like 5

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Reminds me of this picture my dad sent me last year when I was trying to settle on a new food for Addie. 

IMG_3626.JPG

• Like 6

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Can't stop laughing!!!

It was a warm 60 degrees today and Kelly and Prissy were in the yard looking for their rabbit pez dispenser. haha

• Like 3

When we go to California  (central coast - we head out on February 10!), Oban likes to snack on the beaches. I think he ate part of a dead jellyfish last year - before I could get to him. No harm though. And yes, what he  doesn't eat he rolls in...

• Like 1

Thankfully Addie is not a poop eater, of any kind. Unfortunately if I give her half a chance, she is a big fan of licking dead bugs off of cars. 

• Like 1