CairnTalk

Rosie and Jager

Sam I Am

I am so amazed. We went to a local pet food store and the resident cat, Jäger, just calmly walked up to her and they became fast friends. Rosie was wagging her tail and was enthralled at this new friend. I would have never thought this possible...she always chases cats out of the yard.

Edited by Terrier lover
  • Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Getting up close and personal!

IMG_0095.JPG

Edited by Terrier lover
  • Like 3

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Dear Rosie,

FINALLY someone else who understands that kitties are SO MUCH FUN. Aren't they cool? They can climb on all sorts of things I can never reach and they're soft and cuddly but they understand that as a terrier I need space. And sometimes if you're lucky they swat you in the face and it's super funny.

Addie

• Like 1

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Dear Addie,

I know! Who would have ever imagined that us terriers could love a CAT.:o . I walked around the store and Jäger was walking right beside me, he flopped down and starting playing with me, so I couldn't stop my butt and tail from wiggling!  I think I love cats....Mum, is that normal? 

Rosie 

I love you Rosie....keep on being you.:hug:

• Like 1

Great pics!  Maybe Rosie thought if she made extra nice-nice to the kitty that you'd buy her extra treats. :D

• Like 1

Great pictures of Rosie and Jagger!

The cat that showed up a while back is still with us. Kelly loves it so long as it keeps to the front side of the house, but let it step foot in the back yard and she takes off after it. So funny.

Would love it if my whole family wan't so allergic to cats. I would love to bring it in and see what happens. It came in once and Kelly seemed unfazed. Prissy on the other hand got in its face and barked as loud and fast as she could.