CairnTalk

My Cairn Is Also A Cat

_whits_

Ditto on the bedding Whitney. Addie you have a wonderful mum who will do anything to make your life safe and fun.:)

• Like 2

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

19 hours ago, sanford said:

Bravo, Whits... Well done!? I also got one of those Kallax units from Ikea - not for Ruffy, but (selfishly) for me! Nice design, easy to assemble, and best of all, a bargain price.

I justified buying furniture for my dog to see out the window by thinking it would make a handy mini-dresser for any guests that come. It really is a great piece; light, really easy to put together, and versatile. 

• Like 1

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

21 hours ago, Kathryn said:

...I have photos of my now-gone dogs  on my bedside table too!...

I keep my photos in the kitchen. Ruffy is on the left. The late, great Carrington on the right. Below are cousins, nieces, nephews, plus cairn terrier teapot doubling as treat jar, purchased on ebay from a nice lady in England!

IMG_0352.JPG

• Like 9

FEAR THE CAIRN!

Jock will always be with me if not in the flesh then  in memory. Baby picture on the right. :wub:

IMG_0086.JPG

Edited by Terrier lover
  • Like 7

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

I love these pictures of our precious previous pets. How lucky we all were to share part of our lives with some extraordinary friends. 

• Like 4

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Tomorrow I'll have to take a pic of my Mandy photos on my desk. (And judging from the other pics, I'll need to dust my desk first. :D )

• Like 3

Whits,  I can't decide who was cuter - Freckles or your great-grandma! :)

Everyone's memorials to their pets are so lovely!

• Like 1