CairnTalk

Rest in Peace Baby Girl, Baby Girl

tlwtheq

Tara,

I'm so sorry to hear of Sweet Pea's passing.  I know this has been a very trying year for you.  All your stories of Sweet Pea and Ollie are in your heart and in the pages of this site.  Thank you for sharing them with us, and may the fun and loving stores of Teddy Bear continue.

We just made some fun pics of Teddy Bear at Assateague Island national park on the Atlantic shore this week.  Had the time to do it because
 I just got laid off again after being with the latest company for 1.5 months.  At least we got to see Ted have fun.  Will be posting pics and videos.

P.S. - this company insisted it was an emergency for me to start work with them on February 04, after interviewing on February 02.  Then, by February 19 they started telling me the job they hired me for MAY be going away and they would earnestly try to find me another job within the company.  Then, I found out they knew the contract position was in jeopardy while convincing me to work for them.  March 25 was my last day.  Talked to a another recruiter today...their thought was I should publicize all the lies I've been told since late January.  Seriously considering it.

Edited by tlwtheq
Addition

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

One wonderful thing about this forum is that you/I can say things and people will listen, identify, and respond in kind.

Max and Nelly

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about Sweet Pea. I've always gotten a giggle from seeing your signature with her at the steering wheel.

Cheers,

Tami

Going to change the signature photo soon,  Somehow it's hard to take down.  Adopted a 3 lb bunny named "Kitten" today.  Both Teddy Bear and Simba the Kitty already seem perked up.  I don't think "Kitten" knows what to think.  She's a very sweet bunny, and I think she'll love being a Wilk household member.

My heart is a little less empty.

Here's my girl.

Kitten20160403.jpg

Edited by tlwtheq
Forgot to post pic.
  • Like 5

Max and Nelly

Bless you Tara ...In the midst of your grief, for providing a safe and nurturing home and a wonderful new life for Kitten!:wub: She is adorable and looks like a real "cuddlebunny"!

Edited by sanford

FEAR THE CAIRN!

How wonderful! Another warm soul into your life Tara.:hug::hug:

Dont worry about changing anything yet...I kept Jocks picture on my Facebook for over two years before I could change it. And that's just fine..Rosie didn't care and I am sure Kitten won't mind waiting also.

Edited by Terrier lover

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Just seeing this - so sorry for your loss, Tara.  Hoping Kitten brings some comfort to you during this time.

Becky & Tanner

It didn't take Kitten a long time to realize she could come out of the (open-for-little-bunnies-only) ex-pen and run around, exercising "Binkies".  It's so cool to see her run really fast and then jump midway into the air and twist around.  It's a symbol of pure joy.  Both Teddy and Simba are perked up.

• Like 3

Max and Nelly

Kitten has just blossomed!  She wants to know everything she can about about Teddy Bear and about Simba (our beautiful feline family member),  She's a spunky one!

Did I mention Kitten is a 3 pound animal?  She's very self-assured.

Edited by tlwtheq
Additional info.
  • Like 6

Max and Nelly

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...