CairnTalk

Leo & Max Across America

Dempsy's Mom

56a39c48d21c2_Leoandmax.thumb.jpg.562919

Seth called one day from Phoenix and said he was in Wal-Mart.  A homeless man tied up his dog outside the store in the drizzle and a woman came along and took it.  Seth said the dog looked a lot like Dempsy.  They put it over the intercom about the man's dilemma.  Then a couple days later Seth told me that it was this man and his dog Sassy Max. Leo got Max back.  So I went to facebook and read up on this two homeless buddies.  Leo's mission in life is biking around America and raising money and awareness of homeless animals ... and I guess humans.  I have mixed feelings.  But I got a kick out of Max making the best of it and nestling down.  Good Luck to Leo and Max and God Bless.

• Like 1

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

What a good man.  Glad he got Sassy Max back. Judging by the dog and American Flag I think he is sincere in his efforts. I say good luck and God Bless too.