CairnTalk

Toto Photo

mom42terrificgirls

Hey, that rhymes!

I am creating a one-of-a-kind Wizard of Oz bathroom. Among many "surprises", there will be a photo wall and I want to include photos of Toto, of course! (aka Terry)

Please let me know what your favorite Toto photos are from the W of Oz movie. Bathroom to be completed by December 19th.

Thanks!

What a cool idea!

I love this one of her peeking out of the basket!

http://famous-dogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/famous-cairn-terriers-toto-from-wizard.html

On a side note, I always get annoyed when I read things like this (from the page above): "Not only did she appear in "Wizard of Oz"..."

Um, APPEAR?  She *starred* in that movie. She was in nearly every single scene.  She *saved* them all, a few times!  She did her own stunts!  I once read where she made more money than the actors who played the Munchkins. Well, she was in FAR more scenes, yes? Don't get me started. LOL!  :D

• Like 2

ROFL @bradl

Here's a photo of the tornado I painted on the wall over the toilet. It's not finished yet. (The witch's legs with ruby slippers will be sticking out behind the toilet tank. Flying monkeys will be around the tornado and a map of Oz will be under it (behind toilet).

post-7048-0-54368600-1446135341_thumb.jp

Edited by mom42terrificgirls
  • Like 2

Toto makes some great fixtures, too. 

Such a comedian!!! :lol:

I was going to report you for being a smartass, but then I realized who would be dealing with the report. :cop:

• Like 4

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

I just googled "How to draw a tornado." It was one of those dummy step-by-step things. I practiced on paper for about a week.  :lol:

Well I think you did a great job!  Much better than I could have done, that's for sure!

• Like 1

I'd be afraid of the flying monkeys in my bathroom. They terrified me as a kid. :crybaby::lol:

Me too!  I remember the first time we went to the zoo.  I was afraid that the monkeys were going to fly out of their enclosure. :lol:

• Like 1