CairnTalk

bradl

I've enabled avatars on a trial basis. Avatars are a small image displayed under your forum name.

Registered users who reach a post count of 365 will automatically be promoted into a group called Registered Plus. Registered Plus users will gain the ability to upload a custom or personalized avatar. Members of the parent club and host of this forum - the Cairn Terrier Club of America - may also upload avatars, regardless of post count.

Avatars are enabled (or uploaded when you qualify) in the Avatar section of your My Controls page. My Controls - Edit Avatar Settings - Base Gallery. There are a very few generic avatars that come with this forum software - these are available to anyone. Custom uploaded avatars are limited to 90x90 100x100 pixels max, with a file size of 25k max. The use of animated avatars is strongly discouraged.

I will be monitoring forum bandwidth - if our bandwidth use goes up alarmingly I may turn off avatar use later. I think we'll be OK, but fair warning - I do not wish to incur an expense to the club for something as silly as avatars.

Edit: Increase max size to 100 pixels

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived