CairnTalk

Cairnmobile in rollover

pkcrossley

Our local highway had an icy road incident, headline said a van carrying dogs had crashed in a rollover, turned out it was part of a Colonel Potter operation, being transported by a local van dedicated to transporting rescued dogs (they need donations for a new van). Driver slightly hurt, all the dogs were crated and had no serious injuries. Volunteers ferried them on to their destinations. Pretty impressive photo of the ruined van and dogs crates all over. Godspeed, cairns!

http://www.vnews.com/home/14721055-95/dogs-in-transit-rescued-from-rollover

Edited by pkcrossley

Poor babies!  That must have been a traumatic experience.  Glad to know they are OK and were still able to reach their destinations.  Hope they can brighten Christmas for some lucky people!

How terrifying for all!

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Nope, not Col. Potter (Cairn Rescue Network), they use non-commercial volunteers to transport or will fly dogs to a destination.

Potter's Angels Rescue is a different group located in the N. E. area. 

Wonderful that no one was badly hurt and all furbutts will make it safely on to a new life.

So happy to hear that nobody was hurt in the rollover, the roads in our area have been atrocious these past couple of days.  My dogs went out this morning and not seeing that the entire surface of our deck was a sheet of ice, Tess slipped and skidded right off of our deck, my heart was in my mouth.  She landed on her feet as if she does this everyday.  Maisie saw what happened to Tess and turned right around and ran back in the house.  

I think we're in for a pretty bad winter here in New England, prayers that all dogs and uprights come through it in one piece.

• Like 2