CairnTalk

Brad: ? cairn t-shirts

MegsMom

Do you mean the Priddy Woods on the left, or the Cairn Addict on the right?  Unfortunately, pretty much either way  I'm 99.9% certain they are all gone gone gone. (Being the way I am, I will run down that last .1% and confirm again after I have a chance to connect with everyone involved).

If I remember the provenance of Cairn Addict correctly, that was originally done for the Cascade Cairn Terrier Club. I believe the sister of club member Jane Stump (Furclan)  drew the artwork and for the original order she would "photoshop" your own picture in place of the sketched human in the back. :P

The "Priddy Woods" shirts were made as a one-off screen print job with kind permission from the artist, Ann Priddy.  Those were done as a fund-raiser  and we carried around totes full of those sweatshirts and t's  to every club event for years!  I really do believe they are gone, but I can double-check.

Sorry :(

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Actually, either or both shirts are of interest.  I always look for the more unusual cairn shirts, so leave it to me to spot your club's "uniquely cairn" shirts.  I should have instantly recognized the Priddy work; and what cairn lover could resist an arms-full of cairns?

Should any be found, of any size, I'd be willing to just applique the illustrations onto a proper size shirt.

Wonder if the copyright holders could be convinced to allow, say a shop on Etsy, to use the illustrations, with a percentage going back to them?  Shouldn't be all that difficult now, digital printing has evolved so much in just the intervening 8yrs.  Believe those were from 2006?