CairnTalk

SO VERY SWEET! Smiles are coming.

Dempsy's Mom

This was Ashley and Pudsey's audition for Britain's Got Talent in 2012(?)  When I saw it, I said to Nick, "They will win the whole competition."  I was right. :)  They've performed all over the world now and Pudsey is starring in his own movie. I think it is out in theatres in the UK now, or very soon. One of the judges (David Walliams <- correct) does Pudsey's voice in the movie.  They were also on the cover of  the Pets at Home magazine this past month.  I just love these two!

Awesome. I wondered if it would be possible for a dog to win that completion. I was wondering if he showed all of his tricks in that audition.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Semi-final performance:

Final performance:

After they won:

(Pudsey is captivated by the confetti. He doesn't realize they just won 1/2 million British pounds. The winning act performs their routine again. When their agility equipment was set-up again, the see-saw wasn't down at the correct end. They didn't miss a beat, however. (Aside from a tiny look back from Pudsey, like, "Um, wasn't I supposed to do the see-saw first?"  :) )

Their return as guests at the 2013 Britain's Got Talent:

As I said before, I love these two! :D

• Like 1

Oh I forgot the Royal Variety Show performance. Love when Pudsey knocks over the bad guys!  They got to meet the Queen after the show.