CairnTalk

DNA Contest Test Results

mom42terrificgirls

She is beautiful x

I was a bit skeptical about Muffins results but at times I can see all those terriers in her. She has changed quite a bit from my avatar.

895b8a8c-4871-4e3b-b53a-ea4e1c9cafea_zps

I think the bigger dogs are the more ancient genes. Was it the wisdom panel you did?

• Like 1

So, a Great Pomorkie?  :)

Personally I don't put a great deal of credence in the DNA tests as definitive, although I think they can be helpful in a lot of ways (I'm *terrible* at identifying mixes).  I keep meaning to send one in for Dundee — I swear he's part parakeet.

• Like 5

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Great Dane??  Heehee! 

Let's see . . . Is Callie stubborn, uncooperative and independent?  Even without DNA verification we can make her an Honorary Cairn.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Brad...TO FUNNY!!!!  I would be next in line with a couple of mine.  The way they can hang on the top of the coach and bark their fool heads off without missing a step...never falling....just teettering...and giving me a heart attack.  :thumbsup:

Oh and almost forgot....could be a little bit "prairie dog or ferret" with just a certain stance.  Especially when the fresh meat or cooking smell from food comes about.  Today we had the jumping bean/ferret stance....had a couple of quick thunder storms and rain come through.  Betsy was barking her head off 10 minutes before they even started down pouring.

She can be a better fore caster for weather than the man/woman on tv. :shock:   Just wish I knew BARK.....BARK...BARK...GRRRRRR.....BARK....BARk....GRRRRR!

Well if anyone knows what that means please TELL me....then I might be able to answer or even help her get a little calm. :w00t: (just kidding with the face)

• Like 1

Great Dane? Great Scott! :)  I'm sure you laughed when you read that. I wouldn't put too much stock in that, either.

That new picture looks like a purebred Cairn. :)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

that is a scream. if only callie could appreciate the hilarity. don't ask for your money back. you've got a priceless one-off there.

That is the cutest little Great Dane I have ever seen. Well at least when she is a small dog acting like a big dog you'll understand why. She is a big dog. :P