CairnTalk

"Fenton"

shergry

I just saw this video on FB and had to share.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073540/Benton-dog-YouTube-video-Fentons-owner-Max-Findlay-just-wants-on.html

Once you click and read...scroll down for the video.  I could not stop laughing!!  I have been in similar situations with 4 out of the 5 Cairns owned.  Your heart stops beating when in the situation and then when over you cannot stop laughing!!

I hope you enjoy and not judge the words used.....I do not express myself in the same manner, but can truly understand why the man said what he did.

The article explains a little about the owner.

OMG I think I would have said way worse if Lola chased a herd of deer onto the highway!  This poor guy doesn't seem to see the humor in it though (after the fact)! :D

Haha.  Very cute.  Poor Fenton got in tttrrroouubbllee.  Poor guy sounds like he is an uptight person anyway and then to be out-of-control in public must of been tragic for him.  :lol:

• Like 1

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

oh. i guess it is not only cairns who have to be kept on leash. i must say i can see why the owner is trying to lie low. that park is famous for its peaceful herd of spotted deer (who either belong to the state or to the queen). it is not as if the owner did not know there was an unprotected and semi-tame population of deer there. what did he expect fenton to do? if you want lower chances of your dog being turned on by loose deer, try hyde park or green part, or picadilly circus. ridiculous.