CairnTalk

I Saw a Cairn in Real Life!

mom42terrificgirls

When we were at the dog park, a beautiful dog named Rocky came up to me and I yelled, "You're a Cairn!" To my knowledge, I have never seen one in real life and they are even more beautiful than their pictures. His owner says he's two years old and I invited her to come to this forum. He and Callie had a grand time chasing each other around and around the pond and she says she definitely sees Cairn in Callie. Rocky enjoyed swimming in the pond; Callie will not go in past her paws.

On a different note, Callie and I will miss Downton Abbey since Series 4 has now concluded.  :confused: She didn't care for all the yelling on the Olympics.

post-7048-0-83454700-1393353688_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Yes I will miss the series also! So much garbage on TV now that it's great to actually have a good show you look forward too!

Callie is a Cairn...perhaps with just a little bit of rearranged DNA. :)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

No nasty surprises on this season finale--we did appreciate that from the writers!  At least we can breath easy, if impatiently, for the next eleven months!  Our dogs, as usual, paid absolutely no attention to the program as they pay no attention to anything else on television--not their "thing" I guess.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You may get the Downton Abbey "one off" they did for Christmas just to keep you going!  I am looking forward to next series too.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk