CairnTalk

Top Puppy Names of 2013

Autumn & Lola

I always wanted to name a dog Butterscotch, but none of my dogs fit that name. Nick said he's never yelling, "Come here, Butterscotch!" out the back door. :D

My sister was bemused that her daughter is the number #1 kids name and her dogs are both in the top 10 dogs names. She said she was a trendsetter; I said she needed to be more creative.  :lol:

I haven't met any other dogs named Addie, but I have met a TON a little girls named Addison. All the Addisons have loved it when they meet my dog Addie, but their parents never seem very pleased with the shared name. 

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

All the Addisons have loved it when they meet my dog Addie, but their parents never seem very pleased with the shared name. 

Hee!  I met a gal several years ago named Heidi. I told her, "One of my dearest friends has a miniature Schnauzer named Heidi." Then I bit my tongue, but she just laughed. I would consider it an honor!  Never met a dog named Autumn, though. :D

• Like 1

I should have had a clue as to my oldest son personality when he was 6 years old, we adopted a stray that wandered  up to  house and promply became Black Spot! One big black spt on left hip with the rest of him a snowy white! Wonderful dog :magic:

All the Addisons have loved it when they meet my dog Addie, but their parents never seem very pleased with the shared name. 

Hee!  I met a gal several years ago named Heidi. I told her, "One of my dearest friends has a miniature Schnauzer named Heidi." Then I bit my tongue, but she just laughed. I would consider it an honor!  Never met a dog named Autumn, though. :D

Tanner's name is not too common, but one weekend my then 3 year old niece, Tessa, stayed with me & we went to Taco Bell for dinner.  There was a little boy (maybe about a year and a half old) named Tanner & Tessa informed his mother that Tanner was a dog's name...the mom wasn't overly happy with us...but, what can you do?  :)

Becky & Tanner

I don't see Kirby on there but I know there's another one here on the forum.  No Packy anywhere in sight though! 

• Like 1
Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

My sweet precious Maltese, who we saved from euthanasia when she was a pet store puppy with kennel cough when I was only 10 years old, was named Autumn. I named her that because she was born in September. Seeing your name always makes me think of her and smile.

• Like 1

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

My sweet precious Maltese, who we saved from euthanasia when she was a pet store puppy with kennel cough when I was only 10 years old, was named Autumn. I named her that because she was born in September. Seeing your name always makes me think of her and smile.

Aww, that's awesome! :D

Rosie made number 23! No jock..which surprises me as it's such a good Scottish name. )

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie