CairnTalk

Here we come, perfectly groomed dogs... I hope...

Lizzie&Addie

Coat Care Day today, I hope my boys don't misbehave and let us and the lovely ladies from the cairn terrier club strip them out properly, we bought a muzzle just in case they try to have go. Wish they were as well-mannered as that dog getting groomed on the video. I love a nice hand-stripped coat, they look so cute with their carrot tail and pointy ears.

They have some roo chews and some lamb bites for good behaviour, wish us luck! I will try to post some photos after, depending on how successful we were ;)

Hope they did well. The treats for reinforcement is a good idea. Yes, I too would love some pics of their summer dos.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Yep, waiting for pictures!  Oh, and are roo chews what I think they are?

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Yes, pics are coming! Sorry DH has got them and I will get some tonight to post, Leo is looking exactly like Toto and Bandit is looking so trim, they were very hairy! The lovely lady who helped strip Bandit had to use the Mars stripper, :( but he still looks gorgeous.

And yes Roo chews are kangaroo chews... Poor Roos... :( they love 'em.