CairnTalk

Just ordered a grooming table!

Carolinasmom

Merry Christmas to ME! Found a good one on Amazon for $105. Really excited to get it! Hopefully it will make grooming Crazy Ellie easier! Who all has a grooming table? I am tired of hooking Ellie to our railing on our front steps to keep her from running away from me. :lol:

Congrats! I don't have one but have heard from others that it makes everything so much easier to do. You'll have to let us know how it worked for you when you get it.

Cheers,

Tami

I groom on top of the hot tub in nice weather and on top of the dryer in bad weather. Both are standing good heights for me, although at times, I'd sure like to noose Kirby up!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

We have one. It is priceless. I think it was our great poo-bah Moderator, Brad, who once posted, " I never saw a Cairn

Terrier get in line to get groomed". Um...that's right on target! So enjoy the convenience!

• Like 1

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Tip: We have Cairns show up at the table when they see food being passed across it or just on it!! :thumbsup:

Distractions help a LONG way!!! May you find help and confidence in your grooming years! :D

Hopefully it will make grooming Crazy Ellie easier!

A grooming table definitely makes the job easier. (I assume you also got a grooming arm and loop). What would really make the job easier would be a cooperative cairn... an oxymoron, in Ruffy's case! :twisted:

• Like 1

FEAR THE CAIRN!

I never had a grooming table for any of my previous dogs big or small but with Angus who needs a lot of care he didn't always want I finally succumbed last summer and bought one with arm and loop.

What a difference! He is easy to reach all round. His loop is a reminder to stay put. He knows he'll be getting a treat when we are done. Since I'm learning to strip him grooming sessions are frequent. He can lay down or sit or stand according to what I need. Would never be without one now.

• Like 1