CairnTalk

Thanks, Brad

tlwtheq

Brad,

Thanks for all the effort and for all the updates you make to the forum site.

I work as a software and systems kind of a person.

I appreciate all the cool stuff you do; you rock!

Tara, Mum of the Wilk Pack

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Me three on this! The site is well beyond my ability to fully utilize but as I compare it with other similar forums I certainly appreciate the ease of use and especially the tone and tenor.

Yes, very much in agreement with this! Thanks Brad!

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

I appreciate the kind words :blush: Really, it's all thanks to Invision for the software, and to YOU folks for being civil community members.

I'd like to bank any goodwill toward the inevitable future day when I botch a version upgrade or something and the place is in a shambles for weeks :w00t:

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Ditto here also! What a wonderful site for Cairn lovers. And Brad, all because of you :chat:

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Let me add my thanks and appreciation to the others! I haven't been to many other sites, but the ones I've seen aren't nearly as user - friendly as this one!

Ruffy sends smooches to you, Brad! :wub:

FEAR THE CAIRN!

Archived