CairnTalk

Meet......Lola!

Autumn & Lola

Here's my new little gal. She is 2.5 years old. She's already acting like she's been here for years, and it's only been a few hours!

Lola is very sweet, gentle, inquisitive and funny. When she has to go out, she puts her paw on you and tosses her head backward. It's funny. She has already given everyone kisses and sniffed every part of the house and yard. She seems not to bother anything she isn't supposed to, which is a relief. If I could get her to wipe her feet when she comes in, she'd be perfection. LOL!

She is now curled up at my feet, taking a nap after a busy morning.

I got married 2 months ago, got a Kindle for Christmas and now Lola.

What more could a gal ask for?

(These photos were taken at her previous owner's house last week.)

Darn. I wanted to post some photos, but I forget in which program I resize them. I've opened 3 programs and I don't see a resizing option anywhere. Poo. :(

She is very pretty - glad you decided in the end - so your life in England now complete - husband and dog!!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Oh..this is so exciting. I'm very pleased for you. It's so nice to see you now settled down and living in England (wow..who would have thunk it!) By seeing little Lola's face, I'm surprised you even had to ask us about Westies and Cairns. She is absolutely precious and I know will give you years and years of pleasure. More pictures and updates would be appreciated. You deserve this little girl and it's taken a while to get to this point but it's nice to know things have worked out for you finally.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Idaho Cairns

She's such a pretty girl and that photo was big enough that I could get an up close and personal look--amazing how much Westies and Cairns look alike. What a nice holiday season you have had! Wonderful.

It's a westie!!! I'm so happy to hear Lola is settling in to her new home so nicely. And I have to say she is a real cutie.

Congrats to you! What a wonderful holiday for you! I think I love my Kindle as much as my dog...LOL, just kidding!

Lola is beautiful!!!!!!!

Thank you all! I can't believe it's been 11 days already. She is just perfect, well, at least in the house! I am going to have to search the forum for what to do with dogs who HATE other dogs!

Molly would have made out with every dog she met if they let her. Lola just goes CUJO on them!

Here is a photo of my two cuties (hubby and Lola):

post-4156-0-83410000-1326365329_thumb.jp

wow...Lola certainly seems to have moved right in. Looking extremely relaxed and comfortable - but then when you have a warm tummy to lay on all is well. I'm glad to hear that hubby and Lola are also getting along great. Seems things are all coming right again for you. How do you like living in England? Does Lola bark with an English accent? lol

Hiya Pindrop,

I love living in England. The weather is most agreeable to me, someone who hates the heat and humidity. I have my 'days' where I get frustrated because such and such isn't "like we do it in the USA", but then I remember I'm no longer in the USA. LOL!

Lola is settled like she's lived with us all her life. My husband is teaching her to play soccer (football). She doesn't have an accent (LOL), but she does enjoy a bit of (decaf) tea! :D

Thank you! I will check out the Westie forum!

I am going to include just a few more photos of Lola, and that will probably be all. Afterall, she is a Westie, not a Cairn, and I feel I've overstepped my boundaries already! LOL!

It's most unfortunate that this forum only covers Cairns in some respects. Although I do understand as there are lots of new Cairn owners who do need help (as I was one year ago) as well as old owners who offer their advice on some much needed issues. I do think that Lola will give you many years of happiness and comfort. I also wish you and your new hubby all the best in your new home.

Archived