CairnTalk

Just really quick

Dempsy's Mom

Just wanted to share the triplets with you. These are the sisters - PeeWee, Penelopy and Peanut. 9 months old. The two sisters were eyeballing each other. I know - this is a cairn site - sorry, but I took pics of them yesterday and I am so proud of them. I think they are identical. Some of you may remember the chances of triplets all the same sex is 700,000 to one .... but what about identicals?

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

I am not surprised that the triplets have done so well. Given all the care you give Dempsy it is very obvious that you love animals.

I agree those pictures belong in a calendar :thumbsup:

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Thanks for sharing your triplets with us and since these critters are under the strict purview of a Cairn Terrier who serves in the active pursuit of agricultural matters, they are appropriate subjects for us to see and enjoy. Let's not butt heads about it!

Archived