CairnTalk

Bath Time

kavon

Okay, so Bella might need a bath? I have noticed that Bella's belly < :) was getting dirty (no longer the pink it was when I brought her home last week. I've read throw this forum about baths,etc. I don't think she can go 8 weeks or so. She is very active outside.

Any ideas? And what types of doggie shampoo?

Thanks,

Hi! I use a very mild hypoallergenic shampoo with oatmeal in it on Riley - - he has had no allergies or skin problems so far. Make sure you rinse really thoroughly before towel drying your dog off. Using a blow dryer will help also but Riley doesn't really like it.

Also - - in between shampoos - - you can get baby wipes and just run it over your dog every couple of days. I also use these on Riley if he has a problem with eliminating - - - he can get a little messy - - they work very well and leave a nice smell.

Brushing your dog can also get rid of dead hair and skin cells and help to keep them smelling clean and looking great!

I hope these suggestions will help - - good luck!

Thanks for the info-I'll try the baby wipes.

Hi!  I use a very mild hypoallergenic shampoo with oatmeal in it on Riley - - he has had no allergies or skin problems so far.  Make sure you rinse really thoroughly before towel drying your dog off.  Using a blow dryer will help also but Riley doesn't really like it.

Also - - in between shampoos - - you can get baby wipes and just run it over your dog every couple of days.  I also use these on Riley if he has a problem with eliminating - - - he can get a little messy - - they work very well and leave a nice smell.

Brushing your dog can also get rid of dead hair and skin cells and help to keep them smelling clean and looking great!

I hope these suggestions will help - - good luck!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived