CairnTalk

Ziggy's favorite game

hheldorfer

Ziggy has invented his own game, played in the basement during the summer when it's too hot to be outside. And it's HIS game - Buffy refuses to participate or even remain in the vicinity when he's playing. We refer to the game as "dogger" - similar to soccer, but with only one player and a ball. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Ziggy is very cute! He looks as if he is really enjoying himself with that large ball!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

The ball is twice the size of Ziggy - he is determined isn't he? Looks like he is having a great time though. Love the commentary. Thanks for sharing.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

We tried using smaller balls but Ziggy would eventually manage to bite them and deflate them in a matter of minutes.

I watched the video again and realized what a mess my basement is. I think gremlins come at night and put stuff down there!

Ya sure - gremlins - that's it! Must be the same ones who come over to my basement too. :whistle: btw...we also bought Layla an inflated beach ball about the same size as Ziggy's and she plays with it on the screened in porch and loves it much like Ziggy.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Archived