CairnTalk

Been a while since I came on!

rubyandtazforever

Hey,

Wanted to drop by and show everyone my babies.

Ruby(my female AKC Cairn) had 7 puppies on September 15,04.

She had 5 girls, and 2 boys.

I'm gonna try and post a picture on here of Ruby and her Litter.

Its not the best,I have more,will just have to download them from Camera Card.

Babysitter91504-2.jpg

RubyandPups91504-3.jpg

Rubyandpups91504.jpg

Enjoy!!!!

Take Care,

Sharon

Have A Wonderful Day!

Sharon

If you want to find out info about my animals,please feel free to pm me. I recieved a PM from a Mod, saying I had to much in my signature.

I can't fit everything I want to in it,so I want put anything about my animals or me.

Contact me if you want to know about them/me!!

Beautiful!! Your Ruby looks a lot like my Piper. ;)

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

Hey,

No,they don't have homes spoken for yet.However I do have a waiting list with several people already on it,and the Lady I purchased Ruby from is hopefully going to get a female.

Taz and Ruby are both Red Brindles. Bandit(the dad to the pups) is classified as Grey Brindle on his papers I do believe.

Well,Gotta go let Ruby out now!

Take Care,

Sharon

Have A Wonderful Day!

Sharon

If you want to find out info about my animals,please feel free to pm me. I recieved a PM from a Mod, saying I had to much in my signature.

I can't fit everything I want to in it,so I want put anything about my animals or me.

Hey Shoe,

Yes,Ruby is very proud.

She is actually more protective of this litter,then her other 2 she's had.

Her first litter she had 8(6 Boys,2 Girls) and her Second litter she had 7(4 girls,3 boys).

We've let her rest since those two litters though,to give her body time to recoperate. She seems to like the pups,only she wishes she didn't have to have them herself. Lol:)

Well,Gotta go!

Take Care,

Sharon

Have A Wonderful Day!

P.S. All of her puppies have gained weight. One of the males(Jethro) is already 8 1/8oz as of Last night. When he was born he was only 6 5/8oz. And the rest are all gaining as well!

Sharon

Oh how adorable! It's so hard to believe those little tiny bundles turn into HUGE bundles of energy!

Gotta tell ya, my insides were hurting hearing about how many puppies she pushed out. :lol:

Hey Joanne,

Yea it is hard to believe. Ruby is not as Playful as Taz is,which she is already over 3yrs. Taz has played with toys,etc. lots more then Ruby did,although Ruby still gets in her Playful mood sometimes.

Yea,she has had 3 big litters. I was hoping this time she would have between 4-5,but she decided to have 7, and I can't stop her there.

lol:)

We had to supplement some milk for her first litter,and we were afraid we may have to her 2nd litter,but we Didn't! HURRAY!!!

Well,Gotta run,updating website! Its LOADS of Fun! Yea Right!

Thanks,

Sharon

Have A GREAT Day!

Sharon

Sharon, having all those babies have to take up most of your days and nights. How can you still be so perky??? I can't wait to see more pics of them as they grow up.

Hey Joanne,

I'm fixing to go weigh them again.

They are such sweetie's!

One of the Females is hopefully already going to have a home.

The Lady I purchased Ruby and Taz from wants one,because Ruby's mother(Sassy) is 9yrs. now and she's not breeding her anymore,and Taz's Mother(Buffy) has a Calcium Problem,so she spayed her.

I'll be sure to keep updated pics. I'm still working on updating the rest of my website,but i'll have updated pics on there,probably every week and so If you'd like to keep a check on it,you can.

I figure atleast that away it want take so much space up on here.

Well,Take Care!

Have A GREAT Night!

Sharon

Sharon

Archived