CairnTalk

Buffy's brother turns 4 tomorrow

hheldorfer

Because Ziggy - Buffy's brother - isn't a Cairn, I figured I wasn't supposed to post this on the regular Cairn board. Ziggy will be 4 years old tomorrow (Thursday, 11/18)and I think this will be a very special birthday for him. We adopted him last December, just after Christmas. He's a Silky Terrier/Shi Tzu mix that was passed around from one owner to another and finally ended up in a shelter. A Doberman rescue group took him when the shelter became overcrowded and we saw him on PetFinder. We were looking for a companion for Buffy and I couldn't resist his adorable face. He's still an independent little cuss but has become a much-loved member of our little family.

http://i56.tinypic.com/op0c2e.jpg"]Ziggy

Happy Birthday, little guy!

Happy Birthday Ziggy and you are just adorable. You look like a Cairn with cute long ears. And if you're an independent little cuss - there's no doubt you are part terrier!!

Happy Birthday Ziggy!!!! Four years goes so fast, you are adorable you are surely a terrier can't miss that. So glad you found a forever home to live in. So sad to be passed around so much, can't understand how people do that. But on a happier note you look very content and loved.

cairn terriers leave pawprints on our lives

Happy Birthday to you - Happy Birthday to you - Happy Birthday dear Ziggy - Happy Birthday to you! And many more... (You will be happy not to have heard us singing on this end - as we can't hold a note worth a youknowwhat.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Ziggy thanks all of you for your warm birthday wishes. He got some steak with his dinner tonight (yes, Buffy got some too) and then received his gift - a squeaky squirrel toy, which he has disemboweled in true terrier fashion. :P

Sorry I'm so late!

A belated Happy Birthday Ziggy, you handsome boy! I'm so glad he had such a nice day! :D

• 5 weeks later...

Happy birthday. Any critter that lives with a cairn deserves recognition, if not battle pay. Just ask our cat, who puts up with all manner of indignities in the name of cairness.

Archived