Skeleton Terrier?

bradl

It's just so wrong on so many levels....LOL

+ 1

North Georgia, USA

Home to Miss Murphy-Cairn mix-born est. Dec.'07

Joined our family on June 16,'09

Dogs leave pawprints on your heart

Looks like someone found another way to abuse an already much abused poodle! Will the owners of these otherwise wonderful dogs never stop finding ways to make them look ridiculous????

Whaddaya know . . . I was right! My sister has Bedlingtons (show and agility) but they don't look as fluffy as this one. It's obviously not the popular opinion but I kind of like the photo too. :whistle: (As long as no terriers were harmed in the process!)

I went and looked at his website...there are some pretty AWESOME photo's. :thumbsup:

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

• 3 months later...

I just bought his book Equus. I didn't realize he had one with dogs. I like the photograph as well, in that it's interesting and different.

His site is awesome and like above some of the pictures are awesome. I like the picture in that it creates such a story ...just aof a picture of a dog in motion frozen in time. I believe that the skeleton tells alot about the dog!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Archived