CairnTalk

TOPS 2011

bradl

• 1 month later...

TOPS needs performance photos:

I would like to put together a "slide show" of performance terriers for the upcoming TOPS trials. This is something that could play in the background during the dinner or other appropriate times during the show weekend. To do this, I need digital photos showing terriers doing any performance event or just being terriers.

By starting now, I'm hoping I can work on this as time allows and as photos are sent. Wouldn't it be fun to see your dog up on the screen? And this could give terriers who might not be able to make it to the event a chance to have their faces shown as well! An explanation of the photos would be nice in case I add some captions. Pictures from prior TOPS events would be especially awesome (including picts with the people belonging to the terrier!).

Feel free to send photos at any time between now and the shows. I will post reminders a few times as the trials get closer. I think this could be a lot of fun!

Jill P.

send pictures to: dchipster1@yahoo.com

(please be respectful of any copyright issues)

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club | 2025 Calendar

• 5 months later...

Archived