CairnTalk

New Champion

Marty & Sherry

On Saturday October 9th 2010 Chesapeake Strong Force (Obie) owned by Sherry & Marty Woodward & Pam Pettus won his second major finishing his championship. The next day he went Select Dog for his first major and points towards his Grand Championship. Obie is by CH Paragon's Well Chosen (Watson) & CH Paragon's Simply Irresistable (Emily) bred by Pamela Pettus & Marilyn Rhodes & Mary Fedders.

Many thanks to all those who have helped guide us through this amazing journey!

:w00t: Well done Obi! :cake:
Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Congratulations! Mary told me about it while we were in Montgomery - I'm so proud of the Watson babies :) Can't wait to see the handsome man again

Kintra Cairns

Home of Multi-Group Winning Ch. Paragon's Stately Affair CD RN CGC "Zach"

And ZaZa, the Min Pin

Canine Chronicle article - "Through the Storm" about my first journey to Westminster

/>http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=31613&p=205

That's terrific. Congratulations! I remember a few posts when he was just a wee dog starting out. So nice to hear he turned out so well for you. What's next? :P

We will keep showing him to work towards his GC & keep our faces out there. We will probably be looking for a nice little bitch in the next year or so.

Archived