CairnTalk

Montgomery Performance Event -- next week! (October 5 through 8 and October 11)

Charmaine

We are at one week and counting -- Kimberton is the place to be if you have a cairn and do (or are thinking about doing) agility, rally or obedience! Monday, October 11 will be the place to be for the earthdog cairns! We are excited that there are a record breaking number of cairns entered in agility, obedience/rally, and earthdog -- 44 so far and earthdog is still receiving entries!

For all those who are travelling to the event, safe travels!! We can't wait to see you.

Everybody -- please cross your fingers and toes and pray for dry, cool weather!!

WE NEED A FAVOR TOO.............if there is anyone who will be in the area of Kimberton on Monday, October 4 and has some free time around 12 or 1, we could really use your help to set up the agility fields. There is some lifting involved for those who can -- but we can always find something for someone to do who is limited. We will have special surprises for anyone who can join us to help out!!

Val will be there with Kona.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

:lucky: Best of luck to all entered.

Wish we were there.

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I are driving out tomorrow because we are interested in seeing an actual show. The only problem is that I cannot find any time information for it. I know it is being held at the Montgomery County Community College tomorrow but have no idea what time we are allowed to be there. I am getting nervous that it is not an open event for observers? :confused1: I would appreciate any information.

Thanks!!

Did I read that right...there are 144 Cairns entered? Oh, that would be so cool to see!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

I don't have the judging program here with me, but I'm pretty sure it's 8:30 and it will be in ring 14. If you don't get there right away, Cairns will definitely be in the ring for awhile.

Kintra Cairns

Home of Multi-Group Winning Ch. Paragon's Stately Affair CD RN CGC "Zach"

And ZaZa, the Min Pin

Canine Chronicle article - "Through the Storm" about my first journey to Westminster

/>http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=31613&p=205

Anyone have any results for any events?

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Kona Q'd in his jumpers class on the first day with a 3rd. Next day he qualified in jumpers with a 2nd and in standard with a 1st. (novice) I'm sure he's looking forward to earthdog tomorrow!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

I can't remember who all won what, but Kari won BISS with Woody, I think Ashley was BOSS, Bat (Watson son) took 1st Award of Merit, Lydia's Charlie won Veteran dog, our Watson won Stud Dog. Results should be up within the next week or so... www.terriershow.org

Kintra Cairns

Home of Multi-Group Winning Ch. Paragon's Stately Affair CD RN CGC "Zach"

And ZaZa, the Min Pin

Canine Chronicle article - "Through the Storm" about my first journey to Westminster

/>http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=31613&p=205

The AKC has pictures posted from the show here.

Montgomery Kennel club posted these results on Facebook today:

‎1st and Best in Show:

Am Staff

Ch Castle Rock.s SbigStaff Mad About You

2nd:

Irish Terrier

Ch Fleet St Fenway Fan

3rd:

Sm Fox Terr

Ch Slyfox Sneak A Peek

4th:

Scottish Terrier

Invercrest Surely Why Not

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Great photos of dirty dogs. Love it! Thanks Brad!

Greg and Val Perry

Archived