CairnTalk

Northwest Endurance Earthdogs (EE)

Greg P

The new AKC title, Endurance Earthdog (EE) is earned when a Master level Earthdog accumulates 5 "Double Q's" (a successful Senior and Master Qualification) in the same test. The AKC allowed for 4 past "double q's" to be grandfathered. The fifth for the new title must be earned after April 1, 2010. Ten DQ's= EE2. Fifteen DQ's=EE3 and so on.

Here is a photo of (left to right) of Griffin (with George), Mary (with Vicki) and Kona (with Greg). These NW Cairn Terriers completed that 5th "double q's" on their first attempt in a 2010 earthdog test and now have the AKC title of EE!

2480159440102513264S600x600Q85.jpg

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

:qualify: :qualify: | :qualify: :qualify: | :qualify: :qualify: | :qualify: :qualify: | :qualify: :qualify:

Congrats and THANKS to Greg & Kona and George & Griffin and Vicki & Mary. It was absolutely a FESTIVAL of Cairns on the farm this weekend and it's a thrill to see these sturdy-yet-lithe little workers having a grand time. You can see a proud strut in the Cairns' stride whenever they return from the dens - illuminated by the glow of their happy handlers. Well done you guys!

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Congratulations to the handsome males and and the lovely female [handlers and cairns!]- they have done well! and the dogs looks as if they have enjoyed themselves!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

A few scenes from the Turner Earthdog event:

2314750120102513264S500x500Q85.jpg

Brad an Echo receiving Masters ribbon.

2319028470102513264S500x500Q85.jpg

Greg and Kona receiving Masters Ribbon

2249718670102513264S500x500Q85.jpg

Judge Greg Perry handing out Junior Earthdog awards.

2459650730102513264S500x500Q85.jpg

Bill and Alex reciving Masters Ribbon. 2nd leg!

2831409470102513264S500x500Q85.jpg

Bill and Alex still basking in the glory.

2660618900102513264S500x500Q85.jpg

Marie and Buoy receiving Senior Earthdog leg. Buoy had ONE SECOND to spare getting to the quarry and had NO SECONDS to spare on his retrieval time. A real nail biter!

2537296990102513264S500x500Q85.jpg

The after lunch siesta.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Wow, what a great looking group and congrats to all!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Congratulations!!!

Kintra Cairns

Home of Multi-Group Winning Ch. Paragon's Stately Affair CD RN CGC "Zach"

And ZaZa, the Min Pin

Canine Chronicle article - "Through the Storm" about my first journey to Westminster

/>http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=31613&p=205

:lucky: Yay NW Earthdogs!
Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Congratulations to all!

I envy you guys with several ED events in your areas. Our closest is Des Moines (250 miles) & St. Louis (300 Miles). Next is Denver & Dallas areas at 500+ miles. We missed the spring event in Des Moines because of a confirmation show conflict earlier this month. Dang it!

There is a rumor that a Westie club is trying to form in KC & ED will be one of their possible priorities. I also heard something about possibly Omaha too.

We love hanging out at ED events. Great dogs & great people!

Congratulations to all!

I envy you guys with several ED events in your areas. Our closest is Des Moines (250 miles) & St. Louis (300 Miles). Next is Denver & Dallas areas at 500+ miles. We missed the spring event in Des Moines because of a confirmation show conflict earlier this month. Dang it!

There is a rumor that a Westie club is trying to form in KC & ED will be one of their possible priorities. I also heard something about possibly Omaha too.

We love hanging out at ED events. Great dogs & great people!

Well, Turner is about 250 miles from me. In a few weeks I'll be going back to Abbotsford, BC, Canada (150 miles). Back to Portland (235 miles). I also go to Moses Lake, WA (180 miles).

Oh yeah, Whidbey Island this weekend (and several times during the year (30 easy miles and a beautiful ferry ride :D )

And yes! Hanging out with the dogs and the people are the best. A couple who are great friends with us play banjo and mandolin. I play guitar. We started playing in the evenings last year and are making good music (judged by lack of howling by the dogs!).

Let us know when you come out to the NW. We'll roll out the red carpet for you.

Post your experiences, photos and brags along the way.

Greg and Val Perry

Archived