CairnTalk

Looking for Groomer to Hand Strip/ No Shore, MA

seaturn

Hi - I'm looking for recommendations for a groomer who does a good job hand stripping. The last time that I picked up the dogs from the groomer they looked as though someone had cut as much as they stripped! We have been going to this groomer for quite awhile, but after this last encounter I would like to find someone new. Any ideas??? Molly & Finn thank you in advance - post-1156-1272578000254_thumb.jpg

Hi I live in Western MA. Just received a lesson from a breeder out here, and just as you said, she cut and stripped at the same time. Not exactly the look I was going for.

I was told about two groomers in central MA, that strip, I will PM you the information.

Oscar's Mom; can you also send me the info? Live in Central Mass and haven't had Pegi stripped yet; she's 9 months. Been combing her w/a stripping knife myself; no groomers around here will strip. She looks fine; but can see that shortly she'll need the real thing!

Linda & Pegi

Archived