CairnTalk

Snowshoeing.

Jessica H

Scooter had to sit this one out, Scooter doesn't do too well in the snow for long periods of time and I didn't want to get stuck carrying him on the trails, plus it is much easier with Doze b/c no leash required...EVER.

DSCN2451-1.jpg

DSCN2454.jpg

DSCN2450.jpg

DSCN2438.jpg

DSCN2444.jpg

And this is just funny!

DSCN2441-1.jpg

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

The photos are just lovely. Thanks for sharing them! You both look like you were having a great time. :)

Great photos. That Dozer is one good looking pup love the black & tan.My DW would be gushing all over him. Thats one thing I miss, walking without a leash.

Rich

Great photos. That Dozer is one good looking pup love the black & tan.My DW would be gushing all over him. Thats one thing I miss, walking without a leash.

Rich

Thanks, he is a great dog! Not having a leash is so nice when doing outdoor activities. I still take the little ones a lot but it can be a pain trying to climb up rocks holding a leash. I never even think twice about not having a leash. People even pass us on the trail and I just give a whistle and he walks by my side. One command, thats it.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Archived