CairnTalk

NCTA show in April?

eastofeden

Anyone have information on the Northern California Terrier Association show (at the Cal Expo Center in Sacromento)in April? I have received premiums for all the other shows in that cluster..but not the NCTA show. Their website lists judges but not really any other information.

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

The AKC lists MB-F as the super, but I can't find show chair info anywhere, either. The one person I know who probably would know something is currently cruising in the Caribbean. If you don't learn anything by Monday, I'll poke him and see if he can offer a contact name...

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

The one person I know who probably would know something is currently cruising in the Caribbean.

:crybaby: How I wish I was that person.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

• 2 weeks later...

Premium has finally been posted on MBF. Thanks

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Archived