CairnTalk

Dogs and Sleds

bradl

Those pictures are GREAT!!! It makes me want to love somewhere like that. I just got back from snowshoeing and I love being out there alone, it is so quiet. I love to sit on the top of a small mountain or overlook a frozen lake and just relax with my dogs in the peace and quiet. It is a nice break, and then I get home...LOL.

I am currently training Dozer to pull, the people that are helping me own Malamutes (and the daycare Doze goes to) and compete with them. In fact their dogs were in the Disney movie Iron Will.

Dozer and I are doing scootering and skijoring but it is the same training as sled dogs. Same commands and equipment. Also the person that is helping me does skijoring with her Malamute and her Jack Russell so I plan on getting the little ones out there.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Enjoyed looking at all these beautiful dogs! Look at them smiling and their eyes are something else. Majestic is how to describe these dogs!

Archived