CairnTalk

What Brand Of Food

Scully'sMom

Interesting point. Can dogs eat only organic eggs and milk? I'm sure they're the best but if you don't have that available, can they have regular milk and eggs?

Guest osuvicki

Sure........dogs can eat regular eggs and milk....but since I only buy organic...since they are free...or free-er.... from hormones and antibiotics and pesticides...she eats what I eat.....

Wes used to gobble his food. He would practically eat his dinner with one swallow and then throw up.

So when I feed him now, I wipe the canned food along the sides of his bowl- like i'm plastering a wall.

My Cairn, Nicky is picky about his food, my fault. But I feed him Innova, when he is in a dog food mood. And wellness just sits out for him whenever he wants it. Plus he eats chicken and brown rice when I cook it for him. He loves American cheese, one piece once in a while. And turkey bacon cooked semi-crisp. When he gets a little to chubby he gets to "run like the wind" in his fenced in yard more. After a day or so he is slimmed right back down. He too, loves carrots and one chew bone a day.

I better hide this posting from Wes. He'll want to go to your house. -Hey, forget the dog, I'M coming to your house! The food sounds delicious!

The chicken and brown rice does sound great!

I used to boil up ground meat and rice for my other Cairn the last year of her life and she just gobbled that stuff right up. It's great for loose stools, which is what I gave it to her for and it became her favorite food ever.

Archived