CairnTalk

Cami in Agility

avusblue

Some videos of Cami in an Agility Trials on Jul 4.

She came in 3rd in Novice (wasted too much time getting her to down at the Pause Table, and I goofed up the first run on a wrong course = instant disqualification .. haha), and 1st with Clean Run on Jumper with Weaves.

Gosh, she looks as if she is really enjoying herself and jumps so well too! Obviously good exercise for the owner too............................... well done to you both

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Pepper'sMom - Yes, our regional specialty is Friday, the national roving is Saturday, and Sunday is an all-breed show. Our club really wants to highlight Cairn performance (work) and proposed to the national club that they sponsor a Cairn-only earthdog test, that would be hosted by our regional club. Most show folks aren't too keen on muddying up their dog's coiffure going *into* a specialty weekend, but we're hoping to convince a few to stick around and give it a try in it a totally supportive atmosphere.

We will also be offering Cairn-only obedience on Friday. There will be all-breed obedience Saturday and Sunday also. We had a rather paltry Cairn entry this year. We need more obedience Cairns to show that Cairns are fun to work with and are not just another pretty face.

(Sorry for the off-topic digression. Go Cami! :) )

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Brad, trust me, if I could make it out there, I'd throw my little man in obedience/earthdog. Unfortunately, I just can't make it happen this year with classes :(

What fun! I'm always envious watching Cairns in agility and have loved watching it ever since Zach's littermatem Seeker, started agility. It just looks like so much fun but classes are hard to come by out here...I believe the closest one is an hour and a half away, which just isn't feasible with as many times a week as we would need to train. Congrats though!

Kintra Cairns

Home of Multi-Group Winning Ch. Paragon's Stately Affair CD RN CGC "Zach"

And ZaZa, the Min Pin

Canine Chronicle article - "Through the Storm" about my first journey to Westminster

/>http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=31613&p=205

• 1 month later...

Archived