CairnTalk

A soggy 1st RE leg

little feet zip

It was a dark and stormy day lightning and thunder, rain on and off, soggy muddy grass, a graceious judge, Zip and I squeeked out a 73 for our first leg. Zip does not like thunder. After we were done the clouds opened up and it poured with 60mph winds.One I will not forget.

Rich

:qualify: Congratulations (even more so because of the weather)! Just two more to go....hopefully on sunny days or indoors :)
Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Passing RE outdoors with a storm sounds like a major accomplishment to me. I can't imagine any of our knuckleheads getting their noses out of the ground enough to pay attention outdoors much less with a storm going on. Mac has his RN & has "passed" RA legs in class (indoors) but I can get him to do very little right outdoors.

Congratulations!

Archived