CairnTalk

Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club Specialty

eastofeden

For those of you active in the Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club specialty.....are the obedience rings going to marked out using baby gates or simply marked off with ring tape?

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Baby-gate style. Hope to see a good obedience entry!

I talked to a few folks this weekend who have Cairns entered in obedience (as we dropped off Stella's entry). Mostly Novice that I know of, but Missy's Tucker is entered in Utility + Open.

Entries close July 1. Come one, come all!

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

• 4 weeks later...

Well there were two qualifiers, both from Novice B. I "borrowed" Stella from Peggy and we got second in the Novice A with a rather low score (179). Stella's half-brother Rider got High in Trial with a 190.

Full results on the superintendent's site: Conformation | Obedience

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support

Congrats on the Q's for Stella and Rider :thumbsup:

I decided not to make the trek up north as my personal B&B (my sisters house) was already booked (other siblings vacationing and visiting her) and it would be too much (4 adults, 4 teens and 6 dogs!!!) if I brought my clan up too. So opted for a staycation.

Although I think I might start planning for next year. I appreciate very much the club holding obedience classes as a part of their speciality and do wish to support your club by entering.

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Congrats to Stella & Rider on your Qs. It's allways nice to show how good Cairns can do in obedience. Yea! more ribbons and I'm sure they got extra good treats.

Rich

Although I think I might start planning for next year. I appreciate very much the club holding obedience classes as a part of their specialty and do wish to support your club by entering.

Would love to have you. Save the dates :)

2010 Specialty Weekend

July 23, 2010 CRCTC Specialty w/obedience

July 24, 2010 CTCA Roving National

July 26, 2010 CTCA Earthdog

roses-small-f.jpg logo by Molly Poole

Archived