CairnTalk

Hiking pics of Doze

Jessica H

I brought Dozer hiking for his real first hike today so I had Scooter sit this one out but here are a few pictures. Scoot gets to go kayaking, Dozer doesn't...

When I looked at these pictures of me and Dozer I realized for the first time how big he really is. His head is bigger than mine, lol. He is only 8 months old now so I think he may get bigger than me...

Sadie doesn't seem to mind his size, she still bosses him around and kicks his butt.

DSCN2346.jpg

DSCN2353.jpg

DSCN2347.jpg

I know he isn't a cairn but I love sharing things with you all, I have been on this forum so long that I am comfortable with you all and everyone is so great here.

I belong to a GSD forum and the people are NOTHING like the people on this forum.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

I love the pictures! how do you get scooter to go kayaking i don't think scotty would stay in...he likes water way too much

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

OMG! You are one BRAVE woman! I'd be flattened like a pancake on that rock and whimpering like a baby!

Your dogs are very fortunate to get to go on such great excursions!

Dozer is a real good looking pup. GSDs have allways been may favorite breed having had 4 of them, but thees Cairns are moving up real fast.

Rich

Archived