CairnTalk

2008 Title Statistics

eastofeden

Thanks for posting. Cairn ED titles were way off last year. Only one SE and two ME's. Our Kona had one of the ME's. Anyone know who the other ME was?

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Yeah I thought the Cairns numbers in almost all events were down. I'm doing my best to improve them for '09 (better enter a few more shows so that we can finsih that CD :+).

The Border's keep going strong. And I thought that the Westie numbers were up significantly this year (although did not pull last year for a side by side comparasion).

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

I was surprised that only 192 Terriers earned their CD last year!

Kintra Cairns

Home of Multi-Group Winning Ch. Paragon's Stately Affair CD RN CGC "Zach"

And ZaZa, the Min Pin

Canine Chronicle article - "Through the Storm" about my first journey to Westminster

/>http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=31613&p=205

Brad, we have 2 SE's in Oregon so far this year. That doubles last year's output. I hope we have more coming!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Last year when I took Zip to ED practice JoAnn at Village Green Farm told me that she does not see many Cairns in the events that go on at her farm. I guess they are all up in the NW.

Rich

Rich, we had somewhere around 30 cairns at the OTEEC test in Turner Or. Heck, I brought down 8 in the motorhome! Keep working at it!

Greg and Val Perry

Greg, It must be a wonderfull sight and sound with that many cairns trying to find the rat. Wish I was there.

Rich

Archived