CairnTalk

Turner Oregon Earthdog (OTEEC)

Greg P

Val and I are looking forward to the upcoming OTEEC Earthdog tests at Turner Ore. on May 9 and 10. Through her network of crazy cairn owners, we have unofficially counted well over 20 cairns' a comin' to bark at the rats.

Kona should be in fine form. He dispatched a wild rat in the back yard yesterday!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

The motorhome is all washed up inside and out. It's gassed up and the water tank is full. All systems have checked out after the winter hiatus.. I can't wait until Friday when we hit the road! It's time for EARTHDOG!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Ditto!

We have a record number of folks with BBQ reservations so far (last call!) so it should be a relaxing and enjoyable evening. I think Donna is bringing Rally stuff to set up in the orchard for those wanting to work off a little of that Earthdog Energy (and a few calories) with some obedience work, too.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Sound like fun. My Zip is not to intrested in finding the rat. I live about 20 miles from Village Green Farm and I took him a few times for practice and he just laid next to cage. However my rescue Rocky may be the one that has the prey drive so I'm going to take him to the next practice. Its fun to see these little dog get so excited at something they love to do. Hope you all have fun and many Q runs.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Never mind the dogs - it is nice to see what you look like bradl!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Looks like it was great fun! We're heading out that way later this summer with our RV and the boys (Packy & Kirby). Any good shows or activities going on out there in the late July or August time frame?

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Here are some upcoming events where you'd meet NW Cairn folk...

July 11/12 in Kent, WA, Puget Sound Earthdog Club test.

July 17 in Portland, OR, CRCTC Cairn Specialty Show (with obedience) - followed by two all-breed shows on Sat & Sun.

July 25-26 in Beaver Creek, OR, CRCTC Earthdog Test.

September 5 in Estacada, OR, our club's "Cairntastic" fun day at McIver Park.

The last two will have informational articles on our club web site as they get closer.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Archived