CairnTalk

AKC Agility Invitational

cairnsby3

The AKC Agility Invitational is on Animal Planet tomorrow night at 8:00 p.m. Eastern time. Hopefully we will see our Cairn representative in the finals on the show. Kari Loken and Seeker placed 4th in the 8" division.

Linda
MACH3 Red Lion Springin Miss Macho CDX RAE OF ME
Marquee Cairnoch Glintofmacho CD RE MX MXJ OF ME

Glenmore Hjour Summer Sun

We watched it did you seen the Cairn? Our friend Paulette who we train with and her shelty Rush were there unfortunately the had a fault . Isabel had her 3rd show a few weeks ago her and Gooner got a 1st,3rd and 4th place. We have another show the end of Feb. It is so fun at the shows my sister and niece and other friends compete so we have such a great time and everyone loves to see Isabel and Gooner compete, they are so darn cute!

We watched it did you seen the Cairn? Our friend Paulette who we train with and her shelty Rush were there unfortunately the had a fault . Isabel had her 3rd show a few weeks ago her and Gooner got a 1st,3rd and 4th place. We have another show the end of Feb. It is so fun at the shows my sister and niece and other friends compete so we have such a great time and everyone loves to see Isabel and Gooner compete, they are so darn cute!

CAIRNGRATULATIONS ISABEL & GOONER!!!!! Keep up the good work, and have fun, that's what it's all about!

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Archived