CairnTalk

New Canadian Champion!

Greg P

post-2067-1229299844_thumb.jpg

Pending CKC verification, Kona completed his CKC Championship this weekend!

Am. Can. Int'l CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA Am. ME/Can. SE CGC

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Congratulations! I notice that he has the name Cairngorm in his full name. My Gus is from Cairngorm (Pat Gentry) and his dad from KinLoch. I am new to all this so don't really know what all is in a name, but is Gus related to Kona? I didn't get a copy of his pedigree.

Meredith, Gus, and Daisy

both-1.jpg

Thanks, All.

We had a lot of fun in 2008 and had a few accomplishments along the way. At this point, it looks like we'll close out Kona's conformation career. Other than the day (when he's old enough) that we might bring him out in a Veterans Specialty class. Now, we'll be placing all efforts toward earthdog and other performance activities. He does well in obedience and we'll start agility, soon.

Kona loves earthdog the most and the show ring the least. If, we could have somehow packaged his earthdog eagerness in the show ring........... (or at the very least to get him to look at the judge!)

2008 accomplishments include:

International Champion

Canadian CKC Champion

AKC Master Earthdog Title

Canadian CKC Senior Earthodog Title (first to hold dual Am./Can. Senior Earthdog title)

Rally Advanced Title

10 Accumulated Master Earthdog Legs and 7 Earthdog/Senior "Double Q's"

CCTC Senior Versatility Award

And....sired 4 lovely puppies!

With that, we'll close the book on 2008. It's on to 2009!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

What a busy boy!! Congrats! He looks great and the exercise in earthdog....lots of titles, YEAH! You are having tooooo much fun...way to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived