CairnTalk

Congratulations Daisy

bradl

Congrats to CH Kiowa MMDW Driving Miss Daisy for her Best of Breed win at the AKC/Eukanuba Invitational. Awesome! Daisy was bred by Susan McAlpin, Pat Hassey, and Marcella Cobb, and is owned by Susan McAlpin and Pat Hassey.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Very cool! A huge win!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Congratulations to Susan and Daisy!

http://www.akc.org/image?key=70840&type=large

Daisy's uncle Tucker (CH. Misty MDW FLD Marshl Montgmry UD RE MX MXJ) was the only Cairn Terrier invited to participate in Obedience this year. Tucker has a long history of showing very well in many venues, unfortunately, this was not one of them. Still, congratulations to Missi and Tucker, just to participate is a huge accomplishment.

http://www.akc.org/images/events/obedience...lg_PICT0012.jpg

George

• 1 month later...

The AKC/Eukanuba Invitational will be televised tonight on Animal Planet. (Sat. 1/31) I'll be watching for Miss Daisy!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Daisy looked awesome in HD! We wuz robbed. I think she should have won that group!

Greg and Val Perry

Archived