CairnTalk

Montgomery County

Bill38112

Is anyone going to Montgomery County? I had hoped to go, but it was buy a show puppy or go to Montgomery County. Sigh, so I'm staying home this year. Please, someone tell me they are going and will take a camera and computer with them and will send all of us stuck back at home lots of pictures and reports.

I'm going. No promises on the photos, but I'll try. Last year's effort. Like last year, I'll probably be wearing a ball cap (for sun or rain protection) with a Cairn Talk button on it. Any Cairn Talkers in attendance - flag me down and say Howdy if we cross paths.

I also set up a twitter timeline as an experiment in hopes that I can possibly post some of the high-level results by phone. I'm not sure how it will work out, but again, I'll be giving it a try. So far, the account has only been used to update status on CTCA member site down time. :(

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Hey Brad,

I will see you again this year. My guys and I will be at agility, then spectators for Hatboro, sweeps and MC, finishing up at the earthdog. Spring will have fun in Masters as always and hopefully Shiner will remember to go in the tunnel, stay up close to the rat, and bark at it in Junior. I'm not looking forward to the drive, especially the drive home, but I can't wait to get there.

Need to find my Cairn Talk button!

Linda
MACH3 Red Lion Springin Miss Macho CDX RAE OF ME
Marquee Cairnoch Glintofmacho CD RE MX MXJ OF ME

Glenmore Hjour Summer Sun

My wife, Val and Vicki H. and a few other NW gals are again making the journey.

Me? I'll be unspervised for 2 weeks! Well.....Kona will be home this year looking after me.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

I'm going, my friend Nanette and Karen are driving up from FL and we are loading up in the truck and heading that way. We won't arrive until Thursday afternoon. I enjoy seeing the dogs so much.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Any Cairn fan will be rewarded for making the effort to attend the national specialty. In the entire year you will never have a better chance to see Mass Quantities of quality Cairns. At the specialty show, there are 145 Cairn Terriers entered.

40 class dogs, 46 class bitches, 28 champion dogs, 20 champion bitches, plus 11 non-regular class dogs (working dogs/bitches/ stud dog or brood bitch, brace, etc.)

In the grooming area and ringside seats, there will be hundreds of Cairn folk to talk to. If you ever wanted to see grooming going on, up close and personal, here's your chance. I guarantee you will leave with a much clearer understanding of the concept of stripping, as exhibitors put finishing touches on their dogs.

All Sunday morning it's a parade of personality as class after class of Cairns are judged. When it's time to begin judging best of breed and the winners come back and join the specials and 50 or so Cairns enter the ring all at one time - it's breathtaking.

Plus, if you're around for a few days, there are days of agility at Kimberton, the puppy and veteran sweepstakes at the host hotel Saturday morning, a flea market full of Cairnish items at the host hotel, and Cairns and Cairn folk around every corner.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

sheila and Misty

sounds exciting and very interesting wish it wasnt so far from us- larry cant take off work Im training a puppy and moms still not back to normal and maybe never will be soooo all of you who attend have a great time-hope you will report back all the wonderfull things you got to experience or see.

• 3 weeks later...

Great pics, Brad!

Cairns of every color. Cairns with tails up. Cairns with tails down. Cairns jumping. Cairns sparring. Cairns in a brace. Cairns peeing. Cairns smiling. Cairns yawning. People smiling. People yawning. And so it goes at a dog show.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

sheila and Misty

glad you took those pictures Ive been waiting to see what it was all about too--glad you were able to go so we could all see, thanx :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the pictures, Brad. That was a Cairn lover's dream, what a beautiful group of dogs! Where was this event held, and is it a yearly event?

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Archived