CairnTalk

I wanna be my dog!

mrseggcup

Alpha B, here.

I don't get to post much cuz Eli usually hogs the computer. We are having a cold snap where we live and Eli could barely get up and out this morning. When I left the house he was lolling around on my 750 thread count comforter, watching me get ready and looking at me as if to say, "SUCK---ER!!!" B)

I wanna be my dog!

Alpha B :confused:

I try to tell my dogs to get a job...They both look at Iris..I try to explain that she is just too young at the moment..and they go back to sleep. ::;shrugs::

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Yup - got up before dawn this morning to come into work early, facing a windchill of 35 below, and BOTH dogs were under the covers with DH, still warm and sound asleep. I once had a friend who said that, in his next life, he wanted to come back as one of his wife's dogs... Sometimes I feel that way too.

Wow - Do I know the feeling! I wanna be my dog too. I left the house around 7:00am. The dog is on the bed with one eye looking up at me like - Mooom - Don't wake me up. My DH is on the computer. I get home at 7:00pm. Dog is on the bed sleeping, DH is on the computer.

Did ANYONE move while I was gone for the day

CodyHead.jpg

I'm not sure I envy my Cairn children. Truth is, it's clear they would rather I not

leave in the morning. Of course I'm missing them just as badly at work.

Every day when I get home it's a celebration. Olie squeals at the top of his

lungs, Sweet Pea runs around and then flops on the floor for her scritchees,

Teddy Bear picks up the nearest toy and starts swinging it around.

And of course, I'm in heaven.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

LOL!! mine do the same, since both DH and I leave at around 7 am Napi needs to be woken up from his beauty sleep and taken out...something I'm sure he hates us for!! then after he does his business, eats breakfast he goes back to bed!!! what a alife!! i also wanna be my dogs!!

Fun topic...

I honestly don't know if I'd want to be one of my dogs only because I'd HATE to do my business outside in below freezing weather....but, that is the only reason! :whistle:

"Every day when I get home it's a celebration. Olie squeals at the top of his

lungs, Sweet Pea runs around and then flops on the floor for her scritchees,

Teddy Bear picks up the nearest toy and starts swinging it around.

And of course, I'm in heaven."

We do the same thing! We start yelling "mommy and daddy are home" before we even open the door. My girls go crazy! They run between Dave and I just kissing, yelping, jumping on top of each other just to get to us! Grace is our toy dog. She grabs what she can and starts running around like a mad woman.

It's especially sweet when you've had a bad day....it just all washes away! Everybody should be so lucky!!!!!!!!

Lynn

Archived