CairnTalk

Misty helps mommy knit!

sheila and Misty

sheila and Misty

:whistle: oh lordy! why did sheila leave the ball of yarn within reach????

Waayyy tooooo tempting!

Ugh! I havent picked up a knitting needle since I was 13 and came across them while cleaning..Hmm think I.ll try it again.

well I had a nice big ball of yarn and set it on the coffee table came back and Misty had the pretty blue ball in her mouth and was winding it (very neatly I might add) around the dining room table AT LEAST 4 TIMES, then she had it tangled around her back legs . with the ball getting smaller as she tried to keep it away from me.

never again within reach..that was a mess. But then again my fault..mommys oops. :blush: tempting as it might be shes not really messing with it I guess my overwhelmed reaction sunk in to her little furbrain.

Sorry, but that is funny! My Fudgie will get ahold of something she shouldn't have and looks at me and runs. It then becomes a game with her. She is just daring me to chase her because she knows she is being naughty! I think we should all keep cameras with us at all times!

Ahh Cairns and yarn :evil: ....I was working on a fair isle sweater and Izze ran up and snatched one of the balls of yarn I was working with and ran...trailing yarn mean while I am watching stitches drop...URGH of course it had to be a two color section of the sweater....let me tell you picking up stitches and maintaining the pattern was not fun. This has happended a few times....let me tell you my CATS never bother with the yarn when I am knitting :lol:

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Archived