CairnTalk

Emily and the puppies!

Amber and the zoo

Hey all! It's been a long while since I've been on but I wanted to post of few pics! I know how everyone loves seeing puppies. Here is a picture with Emily and 3 Cairn puppies at 5 weeks. This is Zooko, Lady and Titan. They followed her around like little ducklings. So cute. Enjoy :)post-2208-1200589850_thumb.jpg

post-2208-1200589886_thumb.jpg

post-2208-1200589911_thumb.jpg

post-2208-1200589924_thumb.jpg

post-2208-1200589936_thumb.jpg

post-2208-1200589899_thumb.jpg

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

The mom and dad are both black Brindle although the dad is turning more greyish-black...weird. LOL. The 2 boys are almost all black with the red but the girl is much lighter compared to both of them. She has alot more brown. It's funny, she is also more dainty...yet she is the one that leads the "pack". I'm in love!!! And PS...Emily just turned 4 today and the puppies are 5 weeks today!! It's AMAZING how fast it all goes!!

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

You have the cutest pics. Must have a lot of cake rolling around today....puppies love to play in cake! The coloring has me fascinated! Been so long since I have seen one that dark...my boy and his sis's were very dark too.

Oh my.....I have always wanted a dark Cairn and those pups are just too precious. Of course the little darling holding them is even cuter. :lol:

Great pics...thanks!

I think we should have a rule on this forum....those dang puppy pictures make me want more. You know how much we love puppy pictures, but it just makes me want maybe just ONE more.

Looks to me like Miss Emily is the true leader of that precious little pack.

How beautiful and sweet! My three little black Cairns

are all I can manage though...so I'm somewhat safe seeing these pics. :)

Thanks for posting.

Tara, Mom of Olie, Teddy and Sweet Pea

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Archived