CairnTalk

New Rally Brag

cairnsby3

Shiner finished his Rally Excellent title yesterday with a 97. He tried so hard to do everything right, got pretty wide after the jump, but came right back in to heel with me. I'm very proud of him, because he won't be two till March and can be pretty wild sometimes. Spring was in Excellent and Advanced, qualified in both both days, so that was legs 7 and 8 toward her RAE title, two more to go.

:thumbsup:

Linda
MACH3 Red Lion Springin Miss Macho CDX RAE OF ME
Marquee Cairnoch Glintofmacho CD RE MX MXJ OF ME

Glenmore Hjour Summer Sun

Congrats!! Sounds like you are in "zippy mode." That meaning you have a great weekend. Amazing how they surpriese us,,again..Congrats.

I am impressed! Way to go! :thumbsup: Shiner shine on and keep up the good work!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Congratulations!!!!

Well done

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

• 1 month later...

Archived