CairnTalk

Meet Rosie

Will&Grace

Proud to introduce to you... Rosie!

Rosie.jpg

Will and I will be traveling about 8 hours each way to go pick up our new family member - Rosie, next weekend.

I am very excited, yet nervous at the same time. Anyhow, wanted to share a little of our joy and solicit any advice you may have to help Will with the changes/adjustment.

How wonderful this Forum is! Just after hearing of Rascal's crossing the Bridge, your good news and happiness can ease some of the pain we feel. Rosie is a beautiful little girl!! It's going to be a long week for you, waiting 'til you can hold that little doll in your arms. Please give us lots of pictures, and tell us all about her. Thank you for sharing your happiness with us. Have a safe trip! :hug:

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

What a cute picture and a very sweet looking little girl! I'll bet you can't wait.

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

She is darling! I know You and Will, will give her a very happy loving home. Have fun meeting you new little one

Awww. Rosie is a DOLL!! Back to sleeping in warmups eh? The 2 am potty calls are way too much fun! :) Have fun with your new baby..

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Rosie is a doll. Please be safe on your journey to pick up liittle Rosie. I bet Will is going ot love his baby sister.

I'm so happy for you. Post lots of photos when you get her and get settled.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Oh thank you everyone! I am super excited! It's good they snag our hearts good before actually bringing them home - otherwise I think we could talk ourselves out of it due to fresh memories of all the trials - potty trng, chewing, up in middle night etc..

Will and I layed down and took a couple hour nap today, he is such a snuggler, and I layed there thinking - "This probably won't happen again for quite some time" :)

I of course am already crazy about her! I am optimistic that Will is going to be excited once he realizes she will be here to stay - his very own little playmate. Since Graice passed - he thinks I should be his constant playmate - which is nearly impossible since i have to do stuff like - clean, laundry, work - silly stuff like that! :)

Anyhow, thanks for the warm welcome for Rosie! I will of course post baby pics and more than likely be on for some "Help" advice.....

As always, I do appreciate this forum and it's members very much, Linda

Archived